Let's pick up your package!
This is how you pick up a package.
Notification via text or email
When your package has arrived, a notification is sent to the addressee by text or email, with the package consignment number and information about which DHL agency the package can be picked up from.
Shipment number and ID document
Be sure to take your shipment number and valid ID document with you when a package is to be picked up.
What is a valid ID?
To be able to pick up a package at a DHL agency, you must have a valid ID document. The following types of ID documents are authorized:
- SIS-marked ID card and service card
- ID card issued by the Swedish Tax Agency
- National ID card issued by the Swedish police
- Swedish driver's license
- Swedish EU passport
- Foreign national ID card issued in countries in the EU/Schengen area*
- Foreign EU passport
- Foreign passport, outside the EU
* Countries in the EU/Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.