To be able to pick up a package at a DHL agency, you must have a valid ID document. The following types of ID documents are authorized:
- SIS-marked ID card and service card
- ID card issued by the Swedish Tax Agency
- National ID card issued by the Swedish police
- Swedish driver's license
- Swedish EU passport
- Foreign national ID card issued in countries in the EU/Schengen area*
- Foreign EU passport
- Foreign passport, outside the EU
LMA (asylum-seeker's) card issued by the Swedish Migration Agency. Only valid for consignments from the Swedish Migration Agency and foreign packages where the sender is a private individual.
* Countries in the EU/Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.